TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - They're old KKroft liners
People Seeking Info

Subject They're old KKroft liners

Posted by BlackholeZ on July 26, 2018 at 11:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 245 times.

In Reply To Am I seeing this correctly, you still have your fender posted by nissubaru on July 26, 2018 at 09:07 AM

Message They actually fit so close to the reservoir that it rubbed a hole through and I took it out, and the coolant reservoir broke long ago and I replaced it with a moroso unit opposite the AC drier. I wanted them out anyway for better intercooler flow.

I can't say how they fit compared to the stock liners, it's been so long, but I can say they barely rub. This is my third set of 275s and they've all been about the same. I'm not dropped much, Caster is in spec and ~2° camber. I sprayed the liners with 3M undercoating to keep them from rattling/resonating and it's been rubbed of in a small area where the tire touches as it goes through full lock, but it's just barely.
I've got the stock liners behind the wheel and they rub slightly as well but in 5 years there's no more than some surface scrubbing.

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.